The Boys & Girls Club of Santa Maria Valley depends on your support. Please make a donation today!
Please note—when you click “DONATE NOW” you will be transferred to a secure web site to enter your credit card information.
Campaign For Kids 2013
Our Campaign For Kids is the most effective fundraising initiative for the Club with over 90% of every dollar raised supporting our kids. Dedicated community volunteers and Club supporters work together to reach a goal of $200,000 during the campaign which kicks off at our Annual Event; January 24, 2013 and runs through mid-March.
- It costs about $300 to sustain one youth for a year for program membership
- Cost for membership has been kept at a low $40/year in order to serve the 4000+ members we serve ages 6-18 in the SM Valley
- The Boys & Girls Club of SMV is open 260 days out of the year
- The Boys & Girls Club of SMV is open 20 hrs/week during school and 40 hours per week in the summer and during school breaks.
- We have an active alumni group of 200+ former members who help the Club through building improvements, Club clean up and fundraising efforts.
- The Boys & Girls Club of SMV is now providing program services to 2nd & 3rd generation members.
Thank You for your interest in planned giving and the Boys & Girls Club of Santa Maria Valley. Planned gifts are long-range contributions that will insure longevity of our organization. This contribution includes gifts of securities or properties that can be designated for annnual program operations or restricted to the endowment fund. Bequests allow individuals to remember our Boys & Girls Club in a will or estate plan. Please consult with your financial planner or attorney on how to make a planned gift or contact our Executive Director for more information.
Boys & Girls Club of Santa Maria Valley
901 N. Railroad Ave
Santa Maria, Ca. 93458
Phone (805) 922-7163
Fax (805) 928-7754
For more information about Planned Giving and the many benefits available to you, click here.